Toll-free : 1 844 537-3570
Careers at Bruce Hyundai
Be a Part of the Bruce Hyundai Winning Team
Bruce Auto Group is not only a family owned business -- it is a family-oriented business. Like family members, we take care of our own and empower each other to become the best version of ourselves. This family bond is the foundation of our core values:
- Trust – Only with trusting relationships can we expect to deliver the level of service we wish to accomplish. We rely on our employees and they rely on us; it is a two-way street.
- Integrity – We remain honest, true to ourselves and respectful of others.
- Innovation – We strive to be adventurous, innovative, creative and even bold. We challenge the status quo and pave our own way toward excellence.
- Synergy – We may be good as individuals, but we are great as a team. Collaboration and teamwork are the core of the Bruce Experience.
- Fun – Enjoy yourself and be proud of your work and accomplishments!
These values have led us to tremendous success over the years. If you believe in our business values and want to contribute to this success, we want to hear from you.
Why Work Here?
Our dedication to building personal relationships with our customers begins by building personal relationships with our associates. Because we are committed to providing an exceptional sales and service experience, we are also committed to providing competitive benefits to our employees. Here’s what you can expect from us:
• City-like pay with all the benefits of living in the Nova Scotia countryside
• Exciting career advancement opportunities
• Family owned and oriented business where everyone matters
• Continuous training and development opportunities led by some of the top consultants in the industry
• Life, disability and health benefits for all full time employees
• RRSP plan with employer matching contributions
• Employee discounts on vehicles, parts and services
• Business plan focused on creating repeat business with a low pressure sales experience and exceptional customer service
• An industry-leading Health and Safety Program (NSADSA Safety Certified)